- An aspiring supervisor, looking to master the dynamics of organizational communication?
- A seasoned supervisor or manager looking for additional tools?
- A new supervisor or manager looking for tips to communicate up most effectively?
Designed for today’s leaders, and based on global award winning material from VitalLearning™, this proven classroom course will help you develop critical leadership skills using highly interactive approaches. Learn by using short scenarios to apply skills in practice and develop confidence. Watch positive models in classrooms and videos, and practice using role play. Reinforce your skills through a mobile app that will help you practice and improve over several months.
Reach optimal performance!
Engage your team toward success!
Part of the Leadership Essentials Skills series from VitalLearning™, this course provides team leaders with methods and enhanced skills to communicate effectively with their hierarchy. Specifically, the participants will learn to:
- Identify the medium, frequency, and amount of detail needed to successfully communicate with your manager.
- Craft your communication with your manager to address his/her interests and fit his/her communication style.
- Come prepared for a meeting with clearly stated objectives, answers to anticipated questions and potential solutions.
- Use the Communicating Up Skill Points to plan and conduct a meeting with your manager.
A complete development suite!
This course is offered to you through various delivery channels:
- Classroom delivery (1 day), for optimal opportunities to practice, interact and develop skills.
- Online e-Learning, using award-winning, using bite-sized modules of 7-10 minutes, short scenarios and interactive approach to developing confidence with key concepts. (e-learning modules are SCORM Compliant and optimized for every device)
- Blended Learning, for optimal use of time and for maximum retention. Blended learning includes both an e-learning portion and focussed classroom interaction.
- Skills Reinforcement, included with both classroom and online approaches, this mobile app helps participants remember, practice and deepen their skills.