- An aspiring supervisor or project team leader looking to increase your effectiveness and your results?
- A seasoned supervisor or manager looking to hone your skills?
- A new supervisor or manager looking for tips to delegate with confidence?
Designed for today’s leaders, and based on global award winning material from VitalLearning™, this proven classroom course will help you develop critical leadership skills using highly interactive approaches. Learn by using short scenarios to apply skills in practice and develop confidence. Watch positive models in classrooms and videos, and practice using role play. Reinforce your skills through a mobile app that will help you practice and improve over several months.
Reach optimal performance!
Engage your team toward success!
Part of the Leadership Essentials Skills series from VitalLearning™, this course provides team leaders with methods and tools to delegate effectively and with confidence. Specifically, the participants will learn to:
- Understand the role of delegation to improve time management, resource utilization, job satisfaction and overall team productivity.
- Use a delegation process to determine which tasks to delegate to which team member.
- Establish a team member’s responsibility and authority for the delegated task, creating a framework for accountability and personal growth.
- Use the Delegating Skill Points to plan and conduct a meeting with a team member.
A complete development suite!
This course is offered to you through various delivery channels:
- Classroom delivery (1 day), for optimal opportunities to practice, interact and develop skills.
- Online e-Learning, using award-winning, using bite-sized modules of 7-10 minutes, short scenarios and interactive approach to developing confidence with key concepts. (e-learning modules are SCORM Compliant and optimized for every device)
- Blended Learning, for optimal use of time and for maximum retention. Blended learning includes both an e-learning portion and focussed classroom interaction.
- Skills Reinforcement, included with both classroom and online approaches, this mobile app helps participants remember, practice and deepen their skills.