- An aspiring supervisor looking to acquire team leadership skills?
- A seasoned supervisor or manager looking for additional tools?
- A new supervisor or manager looking for tips on how to handle complaints from team members effectively and productively?
Designed for today’s leaders, and based on global award winning material from VitalLearning™, this proven classroom course will help you develop critical leadership skills using highly interactive approaches. Learn by using short scenarios to apply skills in practice and develop confidence. Watch positive models in classrooms and videos, and practice using role play. Reinforce your skills through a mobile app that will help you practice and improve over several months.
Use criticism, build performance!
Listen to learn, act to thrive!
Part of the Leadership Essentials Skills series from VitalLearning™’, this course provides team leaders with a productive and supportive approach to handle team members complaints. Specifically, the participants will learn to:
- Recognize that all team member complaints must be dealt with, rather than ignored or dismissed.
- Identify the potential underlying issues of the complaint to determine the reasons or causes.
- Determine and address the underlying issues of the complaint to resolve the problem.
- Use active listening skills to verify understanding and determine the facts of the situation.
- Use the Managing Complaints Skill Points to plan and conduct a meeting with your team member.
A complete development suite!
This course is offered to you through various delivery channels:
- Classroom delivery (1 day), for optimal opportunities to practice, interact and develop skills.
- Online e-Learning, using award-winning, using bite-sized modules of 7-10 minutes, short scenarios, and interactive approach to developing confidence with key concepts. (e-learning modules are SCORM Compliant and optimized for every device)
- Blended Learning, for optimal use of time and for maximum retention. Blended learning includes both an e-learning portion and focussed classroom interaction.
- Skills Reinforcement, included with both classroom and online approaches, this mobile app helps participants remember, practice and deepen their skills.